OnlineWhitepapers.com (OWP) has announced the release of its new mobile app following a very successful preview at the 2018 Content Marketing World conference. The app gives users the ability to search and research over 1,000 B2B technology-related whitepapers and 800 videos right at their fingertips. They can stay informed by reading trending and emerging topics anywhere at any time.
Powered by Bython Media, OWP is the largest digital library of B2B whitepapers in written, video, and interactive formats from major companies and influencers. The app search function makes it easy to find in-depth research materials professionals need to navigate the evolving world of technology. Whitepaper downloads are free, and the PDF files can be opened and read right on the phone.
The OWP app and its user-friendly interface provide a wide range of in-depth research materials focusing on four major verticals: Information Technology, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources. Whitepapers and videos are added every day, so users always have something new and informative to read and watch.
Key features include:
- Free access to whitepapers, videos, and other content from OWP’s website.
- Notifications whenever new whitepapers are published.
- Search by topics and keywords.
- Bookmark pages to read and view later.
- Ability to share whitepapers on social media and through email and messaging. […]