Influencer marketing is growing significantly. It is definitely an area of marketing you want to start thinking about.
When it comes to influencer marketing, it is not just about paying anyone with a lot of followers to blast out your marketing message. Influence is earned.
On July 10, I presented an SEJ ThinkTank webinar to discuss how influencer marketing works and how marketers can use it effectively.
Here’s a recap of the presentation.
Influencer marketing is where you identify and engage with people who have the ability to get you, your product, or your service a lot of visibility, engagement, and conversions.
It has become a career path for many, especially for kids who have grown up watching influencers.
According to statistics:
- 70% of teens trusted influencers more than traditional celebrities.
- 4 out of 10 people say influencers understand them better than their friends.
- 6 out of 10 people said they would follow the advice of an influencer on what to buy.
- 49% of people rely on influencers for product recommendations (56% rely on friends).
- 40% made purchases online based off influencer recommendations. […]
Leave a Comment
Building Relationships that Grow
We show up for clients and, like you, put our experience to work.
We focus on building solid relationships from day one, because we understand that trust isn’t given, it’s earned over time.