These brands show what it takes to run a successful Pinterest page
Earlier this year we discussed how you can utilize Pinterest–with 4 million unique visitors daily– to help your company gain and educate customers. As a building products CMO, it’s beneficial to understand how this tool can work with your broader outreach strategy. If you’re interested in creating a Pinterest account for your company and need an example of how others in your industry are using it, check out these 5 building product company’s Pinterest accounts.
1. Owens Corning
- A manufacturer of insulation and roofing materials since 1938, Owens Corning utilizes Pinterest by using images and videos to showcase the products and how contractors and builders can use the materials. To support the brand’s sustainable products campaign, a Pinterest board is dedicated to energy saving technology that features videos and information about their energy impact.
- TimberTech manufactures low maintenance, safe, and durable decking and railing products. Pinterest is used as a way to display different deck builds for builders, contractors, and homeowners. A board is dedicated to cookout recipes that can be used with a homeowner’s deck to show a fun side to the company.
3. Masonite Doors
- As a source for manufactured doors for more than 80 years, Masonite Doors showcases its company history with a pinboard that features notable company events. Pinboards are also used to inspire builders, remodelers and consumers with ideas how to use the products including ways to decorate front doors.
- As a manufacturer of deck railings and accessories, Deckorators uses Pinterset as a tool to show homeowners what they can do to personalize their deck railings. In addition, Deckorators utilizes Pinterest as an outlet to display promotions like the company deck photo contest.
5. Marvin Windows
- Marvin Widows has manufactured made-to-order windows and doors since 1912 and established a reputation for energy efficiency. Pinterest is used as a way to explain their energy efficiency and product line from a pinboard with history of the company to ways to make homes more energy efficient and ways to use their products when remodeling or building a home.
Check back later for an even bigger list of building product companies to follow on Pinterest. To learn more, visit www.pinterest.com.