Streamline the communication within your company with these apps
With thousands of apps available for mobile devices and tablets, it’s hard to know what apps are the best. As a building products marketer, it’s important to understand what apps will strengthen your communication within your company. Check out these apps to simplify your day-to-day business efforts.
- Take notes and organize lists by capturing data like research, presentations, and documents. The data is stored on your phone, tablet, computer, etc. and can be accessed from anywhere. This tool also allows you to connect and share data like notes and documents with your marketing team members via the Business Library.
- InTooch tracks new connections by a simple call and saves the information to your phone. Track everything from common interests to when and where you first met the contact. Later you can search the data by relatable criteria. It’s a great tool for making an impression at a networking event, tradeshow, or meeting.
- This app allows you to drop all your documents, presentations, notes, and photos in one place and share them when you need to. You’ll never have to email yourself a presentation or document again with this app. It provides you simple access from any of your devices.
- When you’re traveling and need to view or edit a presentation at the last minute, this app allows you to do just that from your phone or tablet. The app supports Microsoft Office and links Dropbox and Google Drive so you can view or edit any file. It provides access to Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Vignature app eliminates the paper process when it comes to signing and returning a document. Simply sign the document, snap a photo with your phone, and send via your phone or computer. It saves time, money, and provides a legal and verifiable signature.
Try these apps when you’re on the go and need to share notes or documents, edit a presentation, access a past presentation or report, or fax signed paperwork. Check out Part 2 for an additional 5 apps you should utilize as a building products marketer.
Leave a Comment
Building Relationships that Grow
We show up for clients and, like you, put our experience to work.
We focus on building solid relationships from day one, because we understand that trust isn’t given, it’s earned over time.