Kansas City, Mo. – ER Marketing was recently recognized with nine Fountain Awards by the ANA Business Marketing of Kansas City (ANAKC) and the American Marketing Association of Kansas City (AMAKC) at the 2019 Fountain Awards ceremony. The Fountain Awards recognize business-to-business (B2B) marketers and business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers that deliver strategic creative with high results.
“We are proud of our team at ER Marketing for continuing to push the envelope,” Elton Mayfield, co-founder said. “These awards confirm that we continue to deliver outstanding work for our clients that drive results.”
ER Marketing was awarded the following Fountain Awards:
- B2B Integrated Campaign $25,001 – $50,000: Huttig Customer Connections
- Signage: Demilec No Status Quo Rig Wrap
- B2B Direct Mail Piece: Overhead Door Company Distributor Meeting Code Postcard
- Ad Series/Campaign: Huttig Masonite 800 Sq. Ft. of Visual Impact
- Intranet: HRCC Connect
- Website Under $25,000: GallagherHRCC.com
- Merit Award – Identity Program: Air Control Systems
- Merit Award – Ad Series Campaign: Demilec No Status Quo
- Merit Award – B2B Promotional Email – Series/Campaign: Huttig Masonite MAX Configurator
“It is an honor to receive these awards from an organization that puts a strong emphasis on the results and strategy of a campaign,” Renae Krause, co-founder of ER Marketing said. “Our team works diligently to achieve real results for our clients, so it is exciting to be recognized for our hard work.”
Leave a Comment
Building Relationships that Grow
We show up for clients and, like you, put our experience to work.
We focus on building solid relationships from day one, because we understand that trust isn’t given, it’s earned over time.