Kansas City, Mo. – ER Marketing is honored to bring home nine awards at this year’s AMBIT awards ceremony. The AMBIT awards are presented by the Kansas City’s Data-Driven Marketers Association (KCDMA) to honor excellence in data-driven marketing.
“We are really proud of our team for their dedication to generate real results for our clients day in and day out.” Elton Mayfield, co-founder, said. “We consider ourselves a results-driven agency here at ER Marketing, and these awards just reinforce that.”
ER Marketing was awarded the following KCDMA AMBIT Awards:
- Business-to-Business Email – Huttig Building Products and Therma-Tru Expressions
- Business-to-Business Email – Huttig Building Products and Masonite MAX Configurator
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC/SEM) – Overhead Door Company Corporate PPC Campaign
- Social Media – Gallagher MSA Search LinkedIn Campaign
- Organic Search Engine Marketing (SEO) – Gallagher Human Resource and Compensation Consulting SEO
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC/SEM) – Wayne Dalton Corporate PPC Campaign
- Business-to-Business Email – Huttig Building Products and Masonite Heritage Display Promotion
- Response-Driven Web – Good Chemistry Registration Page
- Business-to-Business Integrated Marketing – Huttig Building Products and Masonite 800 Square Feet of Visual Impact
“We are thrilled to be recognized by KCDMA for our hard work in making our clients’ programs so successful.” Renae Krause, co-founder, said. “We appreciate the opportunity to work with clients that challenge us to deliver programs that drive results.”
Founded in 1948, KCDMA, which selects AMBIT award winners, is comprised of an 18-member Board of Directors who are experts in their respected areas, as well as 400 active members in the marketing industry. KCDMA is committed to bringing cutting-edge educational opportunities to marketing professionals across the Kansas City metro area.
Leave a Comment
Building Relationships that Grow
We show up for clients and, like you, put our experience to work.
We focus on building solid relationships from day one, because we understand that trust isn’t given, it’s earned over time.