Kansas City, Mo. – ER Marketing is honored to be awarded an ANA B2 award in the C-Level Lead Generation category for the Masterpiece Thought Leadership Campaign for Gallagher’s Human Resources & Compensation Consulting practice. The B2 Awards are presented by the Association of National Advertisers and recognizes the top performing business-to-business marketers, large or small, with a unique focus on driving demonstrable business results.
“We’re so thrilled to be nationally recognized amongst some of the best B2B marketers for the results-driven work that we deliver for our clients,” Renae Krause, co-founder, said.
Adding to the excitement, ER Marketing also brought home six AMBIT Awards from KCDMA. The AMBIT awards are presented by the Kansas City’s Data-Driven Marketers Association (KCDMA) to honor excellence in data-driven marketing.
“To be awarded by KCDMA and the ANA B2 Awards is an incredible honor and a true testament to the work our dedicated team does each and every day to drive real results and successful solutions that make a difference for our clients,” Elton Mayfield, co-founder, said.
ER Marketing was awarded the following KCDMA AMBIT Awards:
- Business-to-Business Email — Huttig Drive to Win
- Business-to-Business Email — Huttig Masonite Livingston Video Email Campaign
- Business-to-Business Email — Huttig Therma-Tru Spring Refresh
- Business-to-Business Integrated Marketing — Gallagher Content Bundle Masterpiece
- Organic Search Engine Marketing (SEO) — Overhead Door SEO
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC/SEM) — NationServe PPC