ER Marketing was recently recognized with 11 awards by the Business Marketing Association of Kansas City (BMAKC) at the 2017 Fountain Awards. The Fountain Awards honor the very best in strategic creative Business-to-Business marketing that delivers results. The BMAKC recognizes the top category winner with a Fountain Award and runner up with an Award of Merit.
ER Marketing was acknowledged with the following Fountain Awards:
- Single Ad: Fortress Railing Products “Simple Is Beautiful” Ad
- Ad Series/Campaign: Gallagher Integrated “Where Healthcare Is Growing” Print Campaign
- Multi-Media Campaign, $25,001 – $50,000: Huttig Building Products “Masonite Makes It Personal” Promotion
- Multi-Media Campaign Over $50,000: Huttig Building Products Customer Connections Program
- Promotional Email, Series/Campaign: Huttig Building Products “Masonite Makes It Personal” Promotion
- Landing Page or Microsite: Huttig Building Products “Masonite Makes It Personal” Promotion
- SEO Program: DaVinci Roofscapes SEO Campaign
- Paid Search Campaign: Gallagher Integrated PPC Campaign
- People’s Choice: DaVinci Roofscapes
“The Fountain Awards are about honoring the best creative work, but they’re also about the results and strategy that creates real ROI,” Renae Gonner Krause, co-founder of ER Marketing, said. “We’re honored to be recognized by an organization that puts as much emphasis on results as it does the other factors that make B2B marketing impactful.”
In addition to the nine Fountain Awards above, ER Marketing was also recognized with two merit awards:
- Direct Mail Piece, Flat: SPX Marley NC Everest Launch
- Promotional Email Series/Campaign: Gallagher Integrated “Off-Script” Campaign
“We are proud of our team and our clients for working together to create work that continues to drive results,” Elton Mayfield, co-founder of ER Marketing, said. “From building products to healthcare consulting to industrial manufacturing, these awards showcase our team’s ability to produce stellar work in diverse industries across multiple marketing and advertising categories.
To see more about the award winning projects, visit www.bmafountainawards.com.