DEPARTMENT: Account Service
You’re a couple years out of school and you believe you’re ready for a new challenge – going beyond basic account coordinator tasks to owning the day-to-day client relationship and running programs on your own. You want to do something fun, challenging and be part of a group that believes in what they’re doing. You want to advance your career, but don’t want to sell your soul to do it. You’re ready for the next step, but not willing to leave your ambition and curiosity at the door. Enter ER Marketing. We are a full-service B2B marketing agency in downtown Kansas City. We work hard, but we play hard too and are currently hiring an account executive to join our team.
Our experience ranges from building products to healthcare consulting to pro-bono clients that work in our community. We’re in our 19th year of business and are continuing to grow. Our core values are CRAP and, by that, we mean Curiosity, Respect, Accountability and Performance – they’ve been at our core since Day 1 and still ring true today.
As an account executive, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and manage those client relationships, working with your account manager and the account director to execute programs and identify new opportunities, while owning the details and knowing your clients better than anyone. You’ll have responsibility and autonomy that befits the experience you’ve gained and the opportunity to advance your position and your career.
If you’re ready to roll out of bed every morning and like the people you work with, to work hard, but enjoy a kickball team on Tuesday nights and beer on Friday afternoons, to make sure your clients are satisfied, but enjoy a day off for your birthday – apply today.
What You Should Have
- 2-4 years agency and/or client-side experience
- Desire to take ownership of day-to-day client relationships and help grow accounts
- Absolute focus on the details in your job
- A desire to continuously improve yourself
- Passion for the marketing/advertising biz
- Willingness to step up and do whatever is needed
What We Provide
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really!)
- $500 Professional Development Fund
- 401K and employee profit-sharing
- Multiple opportunities to earn additional bonuses through performance
- Apple-based environment